#1 Biulu

Biulu

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • LocationNow about 80% in Montreal, Canada

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

As there is no subforum for other countries than UK and US, I wanted to post this here. Can a mod also put this on the community calender? We want to show that we are there....

The Ottawa Valley Aquarium Society presents it`s first ever AquaMania event which is set for March 23-24, at the Best Western Hotel and Conference Centre, 1876 Robertson Road, Bells Corners.
This will be a 2 day event.
On Saturday we have a great lineup of guest speakers, including Dr. Stephan Tanner, Jamie Baquero, Dr. Hernan Lopez-Fernandez, Les Wilson and Jason Baliban. Topics will cover freshwater and saltwater.
We will also have a manufacturer exhibit and sales room running all day., if you are interested in having an exhibit or being a vendor please contact us - public-relations@ovas.ca
On Sunday, it will be our annual Giant Auction!
More information will be made available as we get the schedule and sponsors confirmed. Stay tuned!!
Dont miss it.

P.S. Rooms at the Best Western are discounted for attendees to Aquamania

#2 Tolak

Tolak

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

Got it posted on the calendar.  Might have to change the US title to North America, I'm seeing other Canadian clubs out there!
Posted Image

#3 Oldman47

Oldman47

• Moderators
  • 425 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Biulu, your post is very welcome. I am a current board member of ALA, the American Livebearer Association, but you are giving us another entirely different perspective. Please take the time to give us the perspective of your organization and how you think it should be viewed by those of us here on AQC. Anyone who can present a new perspective should be welcomed here on AQC.