#1 Vince

Vince

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Locationnew york city

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:44 PM

Well i disappear from the internet for month or to .now im back on gee shouldve stayed off  ..millions of emails to read..

heres a update on my forest tank if anybody is still around .

Posted Imageimage free hosting

Posted Imageimage hosting

#2 Tolak

Tolak

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,253 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 29 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

Pretty thick!  I'm not a planty guy, but if I were to get a planted tank rolling I'd like to see it fill in like that!
Posted Image

#3 GetTheJist

GetTheJist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 09:21 AM

Looks good, one thing I'd do is change some of the plants in the middle for smaller ones to give a more open area but that's just personal preference.
I'm Batman
"Storms make fish horny" - SexualBatman

#4 Vince

Vince

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Locationnew york city

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:13 PM

Sorry again on the late response.  i did it again lol . I had to trim the hell out of the tank because it was painfully to me watching my 3 fat bastards angel fish swimming thru the plants    (they were struggling  a little) ..

I remember saying to someone awhile ago that i have baby amazons for them but i forgot who it was? . (call me brain dead ) i stuck all them in my 55 .But i have more growing in the 90 if you still want them ..pm me or here  

heres the fifty five with  the plants .  
Posted Imagegifs upload

Also got a new led light for the 55 .http://www.ebay.com/itm/48-ET-120-0-50W-LED-Aquarium-Light-Timer-Ready-Beamswork-Freshwater-Cichlid-/291694106651?hash=item43ea52d81b:g:iYEAAOSwzgRWz-IC  

not as bright, but the low light plants are growing slowly .i'll give it a another month to see how the plants look .if they dont get bigger, i'll pick up another light .

#5 Vince

Vince

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Locationnew york city

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:20 PM

Oh yeah  i forgot to write .the dwarf red lily (its the plant in the middle of the tank . my electric blue dempsey loves hanging out under that plant ) in the 55 pump out  3 flowers already and another one is shooting up.

#6 Vince

Vince

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Locationnew york city

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

im still here .lol   brian where are you ?

#7 John

John

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMannering Park, Australia

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:54 AM

Hi Vince , where has everyone gone ,, i have not been on for quite a while, i used to be under the name Something Fishy, decided to get back into some fish & there is no one to talk to.

#8 Vince

Vince

Forum Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
  • Locationnew york city

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:50 AM

we are all still here ,but we having nothing to say anymore because we have no problems with our fish tanks (i guess we are all pros in fish caring ). Ive been hanging out in car forums lately .im trying to learn some mechanic work . im having issues with my car and i am tired of paying off ripoff mechanics who over charge for easy work .